Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
I like it. Quite a bit so that I put in a deposit.

I think I will keep this a few years, trade in my Cali, and then get the next gen Cali in a few years.

I am digging that GT Silver with two tone Cognac/Espresso, but will be going white with two tone red/black. Gonna do the PCCB calipers in red as to match the interior.

J

Old 05-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NitrousOxide is on a distinguished roadNitrousOxide is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by s4awd
Not sure if it's just me, but I have zero interest in the 991 range. Like why would anyone want to collect any of them in 20-30 years? Almost as if Porsche is becoming BMW. Beautiful cars no doubt but i'm not getting the OH DAMN feeling.
Completely agree! They're becoming more capable and less characterful - GTR approach.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Big ass Turbo!!! Awesome!!! The best 911 Turbo yet!!!

Old 05-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
azz for days...

Old 05-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
big ass turbo !

Old 05-04-2013, 05:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Still the best looking Turbo to date for me at least

Photo credit: RPMsportscars.com

Name:  97TurboSSilverBlack8K5.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  167.1 KB

Name:  97TurboSSilverBlack8K4.jpg
Views: 1365
Size:  165.4 KB

Name:  97TurboSSilverBlack8K7.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  190.6 KB

Old 05-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
irmisb is an unknown quantity at this point
Agree

Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ya, I also love that "classic" 911 lines. And the rear end is just jaw dropping still.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thuggy is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it... but it looks soft compared to the GT3 (I thought the same on 997s as well). But the new sticker,lack of manual along with retirement of the tried and true engine block makes me covet my 997. Betcha its the exact same way people felt when porsche went from air to water cooled.

Quick Reply: Official: Porsche Reveals all-new 911 Turbo models