Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Stradale congrats on a great showing!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DJ
How does the f430 conpare to a 360 stradale in your opinion, was it a good trade?

It was a good trade for me. I miss the soumd of the CS, especially the rifle bolt "BANG!!!" that you get when shifting from 1st to 2nd at redline. Nothing else compares to that sound. Also like the way the CS looks from the front better than the F430. But I like the rear of the 430 better. I doubt I'll sell the 430. The way it came out is incredible imo. It's one of the very few or maybe even the only US car that has racing seats & the dual color interior options. Just when Ferrari had to stop w/ Racing Seats in the US because of that DOT thing they came out w/ the dual color interior option & my car has both. It's Red & Black inside w/ red stitching. Carbon Fiber steering wheel, sills, etc.

Overall feel the cars are pretty similair but the 430 definitely has more low end grunt. It feels faster all the time. The CS is hard-core, all your senses go on overload w/ the car. Everything from the pebbles hitting inside the wheel wells (no sound insulation) to the stiff suspension makes you feel like you're in a track car, which you are. It really is one of those cars that feels like 'it's on rails'. Since I have CCM's on my 430 braking is very much the same. The CS's front end clearance is extremely low & it doesnt have a throw-away piece like the Turbo has in front if you ground the car. You have to watch not to scrape up the front even on the slightest inclines. But that's what the CS is about, no compromises. It's a track car for the street. Wish I had the balls to have kept the CS when I bought the 430.

I need to get pics of the interior of my 430 but have this one with my son in the car.

Attached Images      
Old 05-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice combo!