Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Stradale congrats on a great showing!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DJ
Thanks for the good wishes Gregg, Car and family look great. we will all get together soon.
DJ-

Definitely! PLEASE keep me in mind anytime you want to get together.

Martin - Thanks man!! Great meeting you too! I'm going to PM my phone #'s now to you & DJ.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of light
Martin,

Thought you'd enjoy some pics of my CS (sold) & current F430. Sorry they're all different size pictures, havent got the sizing thing figured out.

Attached Images           
Old 05-27-2008, 12:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
How does the f430 conpare to a 360 stradale in your opinion, was it a good trade?

Old 05-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stefaan is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing looking cab! Love the wheels!
And of course, beautiful Fcar!
Enjoy them in the best health.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Darren you wouldn't believe all of the questions I was asking him haha, I hope he didn't get annoyed :P

Gregg both are gorgeous, but the Stradale as you may already know from me, just hit's me like hardly any other car does! Drop dead sexy, thanks for sharing.

Old 05-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Porsche Racer
eclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond repute
great job Strad!

Old 05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the car in person on Sunday and think it looks great!!

Old 05-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
Darren you wouldn't believe all of the questions I was asking him haha, I hope he didn't get annoyed :P

Gregg both are gorgeous, but the Stradale as you may already know from me, just hit's me like hardly any other car does! Drop dead sexy, thanks for sharing.

I know what you mean. The Stradale is one of my favorite cars of all time. Have you been in touch w/ Ferrari of Long Island? Are they looking for you?

Old 05-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by littlebulldogg
I saw the car in person on Sunday and think it looks great!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Also thanks Gene!

Old 05-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Looks perfect, sweetly optioned !

Congrats on the showing, those types of meets are a lot of fun and you get to meet so many good folks.

Quick Reply: Stradale congrats on a great showing!