Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

ADV/Wheels Boutique postive experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
ADV/Wheels Boutique postive experience

I wanted to give an update on the ADV/Wheels Boutique experience I had, but cant find the original email.

I had ordered a set of ADV10 track specs but the front wheels didn't match the rears in my opinion. Wheels Boutique honored the deposit for another set of ADV wheels, it took some time and I had a last minute tire change but the wheels came out great! One of the wheels has a small chip out of the finish that looks like a shipping issue and it will be a few months before I get the turbo back to test fitment and take some on car pics but both ADV and Wheels Boutique stood by their agreement and shipped a great looking set of wheels/tires.

Thank you Jon and Benjamin/Wheels Boutique and Jordan and Team/ADV1

The Wheels are ADV 5.2.1's 19xx and 19x11's in Gunmetal with 235/35/19 and 315/25/19's Toyo Proxes R888's.

Last edited by DEEPBLUE; 12-08-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: edit photo links
Old 12-08-2011, 11:20 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
These look amazing, can't wait to see to see these mounted!

Old 12-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet rollers. Got a profile shot of those badboys?

Old 12-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
I'll see if I can get some better pics later today, appreciate the compliments.

Originally Posted by bonehead
Sweet rollers. Got a profile shot of those badboys?

Old 12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
911MTB is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the style of wheel. I look forward to seeing these on the car.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good work again from the team at WB!

Old 12-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
They look great! Glad that you like them.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:54 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see these mounted!

Old 12-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Great...looking good!

Old 12-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RyanAllison is an unknown quantity at this point
In for pics! Those look amazing!

Quick Reply: ADV/Wheels Boutique postive experience