Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

ADV/Wheels Boutique postive experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
19xx and 19x11 ?
is the front a 19x8.75 ?

also, i think the rears are 305 30 19. toyo does not make a 315 25 19 r888 (sadly)

Last edited by Steve K; 12-12-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice shoes mate! Post pics when youwill install them

Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, you're right, I was looking at the wrong email (I haven't seen the wheels in person yet either). Sizes are 19x8.5 (235-35-19) and 19x12 (305-30-19).

Originally Posted by Steve K
19xx and 19x11 ?
is the front a 19x8.75 ?

also, i think the rears are 305 30 19. toyo does not make a 315 25 19 r888 (sadly)

Old 12-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
when are they going to be on the car ?
the color of your turbo and these wheels will look AMAZING together.

can i rep you for having good taste ? lol

Old 12-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Steve, appreciate the rep! I should be getting the car back from protomotive next time I am home, its getting a complete motor rebuild and we should be breaking in and tuning before/after the holidays.

Originally Posted by Steve K
when are they going to be on the car ?
the color of your turbo and these wheels will look AMAZING together.

can i rep you for having good taste ? lol