Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New troll here!! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Savetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura about
Will do James, thank you very much.. I swear you and Markski from 911 tuning are the best people I have ever dealt with both online and in person

Old 08-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RoarkIndustrialSolutions
Hmmmm? I had included them in your order. I'll get 4 more sent. E-mail me to confirm shipping address.
Now that's good customer service!

Old 08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
What a lovely 996TT! Awesome job on the Cayman as well - the clear engine cover is great!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by andresito360
Will do James, thank you very much.. I swear you and Markski from 911 tuning are the best people I have ever dealt with both online and in person
Andres, thank you for the compliment! That's what I strive for and my clients know they get me every time. Thanks!

Old 08-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Loved your Cayman and love the turbo.

...but id go stock tails lights too

Old 08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Savetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura about
Thank you yeah the thing is that taking the tint off would probably damage the tails so I am waiting for someone to come out with some nice LED lights and then I will change them..

Old 08-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
a little crappy video from an iphone.. I am supposed to go for a little fun drive with a TT 370Z so I will make sure and have video of it.
‪M5+911 Turbo tunnel run‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by Savetheclutch; 08-08-2011 at 08:39 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
I have done a few upgrades to the car, here are some vids and picd
this vid is racing a shelby GT500 on our way to Montreal
pulls.wmv - YouTube

then these are from an event at an airport
996tt vs 996tt - YouTube

the whole video
runway racing event - YouTube

my first track day ever (NJMP)
first track day.wmv - YouTube

Old 12-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
I re-did my wheels after the great streets of NJ claimed one of them

and here is my helmet