Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New troll here!! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Andres! Welcome to TS buddy! Did you lose your RaceDeck corner pieces? Glad to see you over here at TS.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team! Nice cars. That was one fantastic looking Cayman! Sorry to hear what happened to it.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! I've been thinking about doing a GT2 front.This only confirms it must be done LOL...looks great!

Old 08-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Welcome, nice cars!

Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Savetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RoarkIndustrialSolutions
Andres! Welcome to TS buddy! Did you lose your RaceDeck corner pieces? Glad to see you over here at TS.
hey James, I was supposed to have corner pieces? I don't think I got them I am fighting my HOA about my second garage and once I get that sorted out I will be ordering more stuff

as for mods:
GT28 hybrids
protomotive tune
larger injectors
Cargraphic exhaust
100 cell cats
ported headers
Plenun and larger throtle body
FVD intakes piping
custom wastegates
GT2 fuel pump
RWD conversion
GT2 clutch and flywheel
JIC cross coilovers

exterior:
Misha front bumper and wing
deleted rear wiper
HRE wheels
tinted tail and headlights
OEM gt2 front lip

interior:
B&M SSK
custom sound system

Spider monkeys can not be photographed duh.. everyone know that

Pablo Escobar the gt2 front does give the car a more updated look, I think it looks great so DO IT!!! I will be going with the OEM as soon as funds are available. ohh and what's up with the name? I am from Medellin Colombia so that name is way too familiar

Old 08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Former Sponsor
Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Welcome! I've seen that car around NNJ. Do you host, or are you a part of a Tues or Wed meet?

Old 08-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Savetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura about
yeah I am always going somewhere :P a good friend of mine was starting a meet on tuesdays so I was always there, and I am usually in edgewater on thursays as well. I live in fort lee and I also go a lot down to englewood

Old 08-03-2011, 09:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is that Martin's old TT? Beauty!

Old 08-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
I brought the car from Cali

Old 08-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by andresito360
hey James, I was supposed to have corner pieces? I don't think I got them I am fighting my HOA about my second garage and once I get that sorted out I will be ordering more stuff ...
Hmmmm? I had included them in your order. I'll get 4 more sent. E-mail me to confirm shipping address.

Quick Reply: New troll here!! :-)