Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Another EVT700 build at EVOMS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR
Ahh well satisfy me and make a thread about it or put more pics up in here.
Would love to but one black sheep in the building is enough.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Its been non-stop around here lately so I'm a little behind on updating some of my builds. We were able to wrap up a couple other jobs so now its time to put our Cobalt Blue 997tt back together. Turbos, I/C's, clutch, headers, BRV's, all ready for installation! She should be purrin' by the end of the week, I'll keep ya posted...........

Old 02-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
the car is lookin' sick! cant wait for more updated pics!

Old 02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enough
I can't wait to see the end results

Old 02-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Thanks guys. Car should be up and runnin by the end of the week. I'll keep you posted on the numbers.

Old 02-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road
Love the last picture of the inside of the intercooler!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Awesome build

I've been drooling over one of your builds for a long time now, that would probably be my first "super"car, a nice porsche with a decent EVOMS package

keep impressing us with some amazing builds and quality work, and I hope the customer enjoys it in the best of health for many years to come!

-AJ

Old 02-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Former Sponsor
OK, back to business. Things are still jumpin around here but we managed to get the blue beauty on the rack for a minute and make some progress. I am shooting for a delivery time in the next week or so and time is flying by! Here are a few more pics of our progress.

Here is a shot of the Europipe that the customer supplied. Quite the system!

A shot with our EVOMS 44.5mm Headers bolted on.

A better look at those headers.

A shot with our VTG's bolted on.

Europipe Installed

I know these pics have nothing to do with the EVT700 build but I though this 997GT2 looked cool on the rack so I snapped a few.