Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Another EVT700 build at EVOMS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Another EVT700 build at EVOMS!

I had a local client take advantage of our Holiday special and jumped on our EVT700 offering. We are going to be adding our Turbos, Headers, Intercoolers w/ boost hoses, Boost recirculation valves, Stage III Clutch and of course our EVOMSit software. I snapped a couple quick picks of the blue beauty before we tore into her and I will update as we progress.

RZ.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Hell yea! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Pics of the fastback stang in the background please..

Old 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
That's going to be a beast! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Old 02-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR
Hell yea! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Pics of the fastback stang in the background please..
Ahhh, I won the over/under on how long it would take someone to ask about that one. Its a fffffffffffford so trust me when I tell you that its the black sheep of the shop right now. Gorgeous car though...

Last edited by Staff@evoms; 02-02-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
That blue looks great on the turbo. I'm sure its gonna turn out to be a beast.

Ken

Old 02-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
That blue looks great on the turbo. I'm sure its gonna turn out to be a beast.

Ken
A beast when you want it to be, other than that its as smooth and docile as stock.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rodz@evoms
A beast when you want it to be, other than that its as smooth and docile as stock.
That, my friend, is the beauty of ur builds.

Ken

Old 02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Schweet. I'm gonna try to bring its big brother by tomorrow. Need you guys to check some stuff out for me.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rodz@evoms
Ahhh, I won the over/under on how long it would take someone to ask about that one. Its a fffffffffffford so trust me when I tell you that its the black sheep of the shop right now. Gorgeous car though...
Ahh well satisfy me and make a thread about it or put more pics up in here.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
That, my friend, is the beauty of ur builds.

Ken
Much appreciated. Although, in all fairness, Porsche gives us one hell of a great foundation to start with.

Quick Reply: Another EVT700 build at EVOMS!