Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My 997.2 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011 | 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
i love the interior, just enough red, not too much
you are very lucky to own a turbo at this age, if you don't mind me asking, your parents paid for it right?

i haven't even gotten my drivers license yet

Old 01-22-2011 | 09:31 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Welcome!

I like the fire extinguisher- it is a very nice touch.

Enjoy the car and good luck in school. Are you at American? My Fiance's family has a home in Beirut and I hope to go once things settle down.
yup in the american uni if u do eventually come give me a buzz well meet up

Old 01-22-2011 | 09:33 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by hg_wng
i love the interior, just enough red, not too much
you are very lucky to own a turbo at this age, if you don't mind me asking, your parents paid for it right?

i haven't even gotten my drivers license yet
nope dont mind at all my dad got it for me

Old 01-22-2011 | 09:37 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
RacerRM1, very, very nice car!
White w/ black accents are great!
Congrats!!
Enjoy in good health.

Old 01-22-2011 | 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Actually may be one of the nicest turbos I've seen... stunning!

Old 01-22-2011 | 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
to the Team. Ignore all the haters, you have a fantastic car. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

Old 01-22-2011 | 10:14 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Outside pics really show that carbon well! Looks great! Is the lip from Champion Motorsports Werks | 1 program?

Old 01-22-2011 | 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great. I like the mods you've done to it. It needs a tiny drop but don't recommend it for Lebanon. You must already be driving very carefully with that carbon lip.

Love the shots in ramle el bayda

Old 01-22-2011 | 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS! Love the mods. Very nicely done and I have to admit I even like the pinstripe on the wheels. Congrats on having such an awesome car at a young age. Please drive and enjoy the car safely.

Only thing I'd have done differently is gotten painted headlight washer nozzles. lol

Old 01-22-2011 | 12:20 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
It's very unique and that's what I love so much about it. Regaurding the PDK, I'm a huge fan of a manual transmission, but with the .2 turbos the PDK fits better IMO.

Quick Reply: My 997.2 Turbo