Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Cost of retrofitting Adaptive Sport Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Cost of retrofitting Adaptive Sport Seats

I have decided to replace my sport bucket seats with sport adaptive seats as they are not meant for daily use. Any idea how much a set would cost?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno but if you're interested in a trade for my adaptives, lemme know

Old 01-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I actually looked at this in reverse for the GT2RS. It was cheaper to order Adaptives in the car and then buy Sport Buckets for the track. The adaptive would be very expensive. Well over over $10k, due to cost of seat, different seat belt and the extra wiring that has to be done to retrofit. Adding Sport buckets to an Adaptive car is relatively easy. The seats cost about $7k.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
Jesus Cristo that's expensive. Might as well go after market.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I would trade mine as well...they are almost new... black...

Old 08-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RCC GT3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a set for sale for 4k if you are interested let me know. Email me at RCCGT3@gmail.com