Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

How to launch a modded Tip?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
If you knew anyone who purchased a car from me you'd 100% know that was a complete lie.

While I concede I'm not expert. I never claimed I was. However I find it amusing and also pathetic that members here just cant help themselves but resort to 'low blows' to other members, especially when you don't have a damn clue who I am or what I've done. I challenge you to put your business on an open forum. I've met many people over the years via forums, and while you won't get along with everyone, most of the peeps I've met I've not only become buddies with, I've sold cars to as well.

And here in lies the rub: I sell them, and you own them. Because you 'own' them in your minds eye and a select few, you know better- no, you ARE better than I. And for that, clearly shows two things:

You don't know me personally, in any way shape or form. And you lack CLASS.

I can admit I'm wrong. Easily.

Can you? Are you willing to be a man and say " I was wrong in taking such nasty tone with you."

I highly doubt it. I'd love to be proven wrong, and if so- I'd take your apology in to consideration.

But people who act like you really have a lot to learn. Take your money away, and how will you be remembered?

We're all just people here. I happen to 'sell' them is just one, small aspect of who I am. But anyone who has ever asked me to help them out- which I gladly do- for ZERO compensation, or who has done business with me- would NEVER say those words about me.

And this much I am confident about.

Happy Thanksgiving TS.

-Chris

Funny to listen to you accuse others of lacking class, how you accuse others of LOW BLOWS, how you are not an expert..blah blah blah,,

Yet I came here asking a question, prior I had never insulted you, you replied to my question by quote on quote calling me an IDIOT, offering your knowledge, which of course was incorrect..

Old 11-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Gearbox in sport mode...overboost till arrow shows up (dont remeber how it was exaclty)...for chipped car no need to do this...

Press the BRAKE as hard as u CAN, PRESS the THROTLE...WAIT TILL REV RAISE to 2600-2800 max (after car start moving) wait till the boost raises to 0.7-0.8 and leave the brakes along with pressing WOT...

Trans holds fine all the abuse even with 750 HP at the crank...TQ converter is made to be launched like that from the factory, that how PORSCHE showed claimed results, pre-boost launching...tips starts slipping after 650-700whp...
Do you get alot of wheelspin? Im getting alot of wheelspin.. My 60ft times are worse than when stock? What tires are you running?

Old 11-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Yup you are the best reason to unload a Porsche....

Old 11-26-2010, 04:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ guys can't we all just get along

Old 11-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The only good thing about this thread are Mini George's avatars.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by the ronin
Yup you are the best reason to unload a Porsche....
And you are the best reason to use a stop watch to time my 60-130 runs..

Old 11-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
^ lol

Old 11-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Do you get alot of wheelspin? Im getting alot of wheelspin.. My 60ft times are worse than when stock? What tires are you running?
Sometimes even with 345 Hoolsers just goes sideways, depends on a payment, try it and see how it goes...sometimes just catapults, other times spins...

Give it a little bit less boost 2500 rpms and 0.6...Try 888s they very sticky...

Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Sometimes even with 345 Hoolsers just goes sideways, depends on a payment, try it and see how it goes...sometimes just catapults, other times spins...

Give it a little bit less boost 2500 rpms and 0.6...Try 888s they very sticky...
Ok, ill give it a shot. I have R888's on my Gallardo TT, they are a great tire.