Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Bit of 997TT driving

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Arrow Bit of 997TT driving

This is my second attemped with the GoPro camera but this time with 997TT Towards the end of the movie on the straight managed to go up to 298Km/h (185Mph) before some one decided to take over another car so i had to slow down

YouTube - Porsche Turbo Cyprus

Last edited by Cyprus16M; 10-14-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished road
Nice Driving and nice car also :")

Old 10-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
OMG...How fast is this 997TT ? 298Km/h

Old 10-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
this a nice car, but -no offense here- i really can´t understand why people buy this car with tiptronic. i would be so bored.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Maybe you should take it a little easy on public roads. Between this video and the 16M video you might want to take the cars on the track instead of an area with so many other drivers driving at normal speeds. You're welcome to do whatever you want in your car but if someone accidentally went into your lane while you are speeding I'm more concerned with their life than what you do with yours. No helmets, rollcages, Hans devices, fire extinguishers in any of the cars involved + speeds obviously over 120-130 = recipe for disaster (aka as Gumball Turbo incident part 2).

Old 10-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Maybe you should take it a little easy on public roads. Between this video and the 16M video you might want to take the cars on the track instead of an area with so many other drivers driving at normal speeds. You're welcome to do whatever you want in your car but if someone accidentally went into your lane while you are speeding I'm more concerned with their life than what you do with yours. No helmets, rollcages, Hans devices, fire extinguishers in any of the cars involved + speeds obviously over 120-130 = recipe for disaster (aka as Gumball Turbo incident part 2).
You are %100 right, but unfortunately we do not have any tracks in our country. The time i chose to camera was early in the morning (7.30am) with very little traffic around but as you said still dangerous. In this case no more sport cars for me unfortunately than, in your opinion, beacause i can never drive them fast

Last edited by Cyprus16M; 10-14-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, and as long as you know what you're doing I don't have any problem with it. Keep'em coming!

Old 10-14-2010, 05:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice car would look better with a techart steering wheel.

Old 10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Are you driving in the Cypriot side or the illegally occupied north side when doing these speeds ?

Old 10-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Again I agree, not trying to be a hater, your video was nice to watch but also made me feel uneasy as those roads didnt look safe for high speeds (very bumpy, other cars travelling much slower!)
You have some very desirable cars and im sure your a nice guy, I just dont want to log on here and see a R.I.P thread with your user name on it man!

Quick Reply: Bit of 997TT driving