Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
just slip him a jackson or two, and you'll be just fine

Old 10-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by allanlambo
I see more woman driving 997TT's in Beverly Hills than I do men..
x2 I think in beverly hills porsche is the poor mans super car. Although, I am surprised they put your car in back.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
So to sum it all up, valets piitb? Put it in the back, that is

Old 10-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enoughGiuseS2k will become famous soon enough
Allan get a Carrera GT with straight pipes....come back to the valet and make he pop!! then we see if Porsches get attentions!

I'm joking anyway... it seems me ridiculous that a white 997 Turbo is ignored I can understand if compared to Lambos or Ferraris but not with Range Rover or Mercedes E

Old 10-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in South OC, and I have rarely seen a well to do woman driving anything but a new Mercedes or Range Rover. If she happens to be a soccer mom, she will be in a ginormous Escalade ESV or a Denali. If you venture over to Laguna or Newport Beach, you may see the occasional woman in a Lambo or a Ferrari, but the aforementioned stereotype holds true there as well. And just to clarify and agree with UBC, Porsches don't mean sh*t down here in the OC either, which is just fine with me, because I never get door dings or key marks. Although, I do get the occasional spit or soda spilled on my car. God help them if I ever catch them in the act. Their head into a

Old 10-12-2010, 07:37 AM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
sux. unfortunately, they're treated like M3's from Fashion Island to Beverly Hills

Old 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
you gotta love threads like this...

Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
I never ever valet my car and didn't buy it for what others think about it so it's a non-issue.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I swore I logged on Teamspeed and not 6speedonline when I clicked this thread........ hmmmmm

Old 10-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by marakji
just slip him a jackson or two, and you'll be just fine
You could also slip some hottie a couple of jacksons as well to get want you want, but it is not the same

Quick Reply: In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO