Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Go buy some Italian junk if You just want it parked out front.
You don't buy Porsche to be seen.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
Go buy some Italian junk if You just want it parked out front.
You don't buy Porsche to be seen.
Well...you do a little bit
And look at his username: he already has Italian junk.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
God I wish Porsche wasn't a damn status symbol these days.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
This comment has no basis in reality. In the 18 yrs I have lived in LA, I have seen a woman driving a 911 less than 10 times, a woman driving a Ferrari once and have never seen a woman driving a Lambo. To the contrary, LA is a huge (perhaps the hugest) car town. People here know more about cars than any other city in the world, because they spend so much time in them. We even have our own automotive museum. And there are more amazing Ps, Fs and Ls here than any other city in the world. But it is because of these facts, that Porsches just don't mean shit in LA. I should know as I have had three of them.
You need to come hang on the west side more. Just yesterday I saw a drop dead gorgeous brunette in a DB9 convertible. I fell in love instantly.

Oh and just because of the sheer volume of P-cars, in this town they are the same as any other cities VW GTI. No exclusivity... so they get parked in the back.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
In reality, a ton of people do. That was never the point.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
This comment has no basis in reality. In the 18 yrs I have lived in LA, I have seen a woman driving a 911 less than 10 times, a woman driving a Ferrari once and have never seen a woman driving a Lambo. To the contrary, LA is a huge (perhaps the hugest) car town. People here know more about cars than any other city in the world, because they spend so much time in them. We even have our own automotive museum. And there are more amazing Ps, Fs and Ls here than any other city in the world. But it is because of these facts, that Porsches just don't mean shit in LA. I should know as I have had three of them.
Do you live in LA County? Its pretty big!

I guess I visit a different Beverly Hills than you, is your Beverly Hills the one in California? In the year 2010? Ever been to Sports Club La in BH? Theres a white 997 turbo, red 996 turbo, a baby blue gallardo convertible all driven by women. I saw the hottest girl driving a black F430 about a month ago and saw a woman driving a murci the other day.

I was exaggerating when i said 90 percent, in reality its more like 50 percent.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD

I guess I visit a different Beverly Hills than you, is your Beverly Hills the one in California? In the year 2010? Ever been to Sports Club La in BH? Theres a white 997 turbo, red 996 turbo, a baby blue gallardo convertible all driven by women. I saw the hottest girl driving a black F430 about a month ago and saw a woman driving a murci the other day.

I think I speak for most everyone here when I say we demand some photographic evidence.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Allan,
this is one of the reasons why I bought a Porsche...great performance, fantastic heritage, but relatively low key. As long as you love the car, forget it. Sometimes the less attention the better.

Like others have said, it would want flash, it almost always has to be italian...

Old 10-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Oh shut up, the disappointment in your writings can be perceived all the way to Mars.
"what? I have a Porsche! It costs a lot of money ... can't they aknowledge my awesomeness?

If I wanted that... I would of driven up in the lambo..

Old 10-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD

I see more woman driving 997TT's in Beverly Hills than I do men..

Quick Reply: In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO