Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What's fastest ? Turbo S vs GTR vs LFA vs SLS

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
The turbo s is fast.

they screwed up the launch of the gtr. the new one does have launch control.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Turbo S owns SLS and GTR qtr mile.

But Noble even quicker

What's fastest? - Autocar.co.uk

Old 08-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
This looks familiar....

Old 08-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Doh !

Mods please delete

Old 08-25-2010, 06:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I am happy for the Turbo S and the SLS, I was astonished by how quick the SLS was compared to the over priced lexus.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
This shows what a fantastic package the turbo S is.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:13 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting to the point of laughter at the mention of the LF-A.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed, I think the nobles jump was at least .05 second worth :-)

This was a good comparison, liked the pairings, would be very interesting to compare lap times, probably different results but the turbo S still on top.

Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
That's a good comparison. Although the line was jumped quite a bit.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Porsche all the way, SLS did not do so bad but the looks not for me!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting you say that, I dont care for the looks myself either, I saw one in person at the German GP and still didn't do much for me, but the sound, wow! The SLS motor sounds incredible!

Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Porsche all the way, SLS did not do so bad but the looks not for me!

Quick Reply: What's fastest ? Turbo S vs GTR vs LFA vs SLS