Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2011 Turbo S - FINALLY!!... PICS

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Me too, cab and coupe are on the water. Mrs GoFastKindofGuy here on TS is going to be the lucky recipent. Congrats again!

Old 06-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats, car looks amazing. Enjoy.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats....stopped by our local dealer to grab some parts and drop some goodies off, and lo and behold...a big black Turbo S beast sitting in the prep bay. Nice in person, but the stock wheels (not centerlocks like yours) were about the only thing I did not like (besides PDK - which is very nice, but I'm a stick guy). Stunning in person. Black over full black leather, ceramics touched off nicely with yellow belts and all over yellow stitching looked really nice.

This silver one above looks like a real beauty. I have grown to like silver after two Guards Red Porsches, and with this sort of power, being a bit less obvious can be a good thing.

Enjoy it, drive it in good health, and be safe.

Congrats!

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 06-28-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations. I'm glad you finally got it. It looks elegent. Now go out and enjoy it.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Well lookie there. It finally showed
why thank you mr. von platen.. ahem! i mean mr. robbins!

Old 06-29-2010, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Congrats....

This silver one above looks like a real beauty. I have grown to like silver after two Guards Red Porsches, and with this sort of power, being a bit less obvious can be a good thing.

Enjoy it, drive it in good health, and be safe.

Congrats!
i was actually thinking of ordering the "S" on the rear of the car in RED to have it stand out a little more... what ya think?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
Love it!

I love Ray Catena, they really know how to take care of you over there.

My fathers good friends with Ray, his son in law, and a bunch of the other guys. They have some impressive facilities too .

Where are you located? By the looks of the houses, I'd guess maybe Monmouth Beach/Long Branch??
personally it's my first car ive purchased from them but many have been bought by family members so i was familiar w them of course. i work in rahway so they really were the best option for me.

i live in NYC... shots were taken by my parents home in Deal... visit during July and August and the Turbo S will look tame compared to all the other exotics you'll see!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats on the new ride, looks stunning !!!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura about
Nice car!

Old 06-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
congrats, cant belive uv started racing already! hehe

that black one is a beast, i actualy like what theyv done to the wheels

Quick Reply: 2011 Turbo S - FINALLY!!... PICS