Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2011 Turbo S - FINALLY!!... PICS

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
2011 Turbo S - FINALLY!!... PICS

hey guys, so it's been a long and stressful two weeks since my car arrived at the port. for some reason (still unknown) it took THAT long to take the hour drive from port to dealership... FINALLY it arrived friday evening.

my salesman at Ray Catena was nice enough to stay SATURDAY NIGHT and wait for me until 10:30PM to take delivery of the car... even with the lack of info, what he did was go above and beyond to make sure i didnt miss another Sunday of driving down by the shore.

i have to tell you, this thing is an absolute ROCKET! i've owned an M6, an R8 and this car simply blows everything out of the water. two friends of mine just took delivery of an SLS and a 458 Italia - they were no match for me.

the magazine are saying 0-60 in 2.8 or 2.9 - i promise it feels like low 2's. the amount of G Force is INSANE. the handling is something not to be believed either with the PTV.

i hope to have more impressions as i enjoy the car more and more... i must say thank you for all the helpful advice from everyone here on the board. until more driving is done, here are some pictures - it's the least i could do!!

oh, and the GT Silver, AMAZING. was starting to get worried from all the boring comments i've been reading... this color is so rich and lives up to every expectation i had for it. beautiful light silver in the sun but not light like the arctic... and at a couple hours before sundown it has a sort of blueish hue to it that makes it seem like it's almost a gray color.

now for the specs:

GT Silver
full black leather
painted EVERY black bit GT silver, rear, front and side lowers. including mirror point attachment and front grill.
leather door finishers, leather rear console and leather pdk surround. got the aluminum handbrake and pdk lever.
heated and ventilated seats, backup sensor, bluetooth, ipod, xm etc.
clear tail lights - SO much cooler in person!

around 15,000 in options later the sticker was up to 176K not including tax.

although i already scratched the underside of the front lip (not visible), i dont regret painting it gt silver... it makes the car so much meaner and look better IMO.

gentlemen, this is german engineering at it's finest.

enjoy the pics!

Name:  IMG_0926.jpg
Views: 1278
Size:  223.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0927.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  245.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0928.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  193.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0929.jpg
Views: 1220
Size:  172.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0930.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  253.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0931.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  232.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0932.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  184.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0933.jpg
Views: 1207
Size:  205.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0934.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  241.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0935.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  199.3 KB

Old 06-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
MY GAWD!!! that is drop dead SPECTACULAR!!! i want one sooooooooooooo bad!!! and the other option clear LED tailights for the FIRST time looks good...im really impressed!!!

Old 06-28-2010, 05:37 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Beautiful car, perfect options, awesome color combo, and the rims are awesome! You've definitely got a keeper and did an incredible job with the order. It sounds like you are having a blast with the car, and I hope you enjoy it in the best of health.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
what a beautiful car you got there!
love the specs and the GT Silver!
congrats on the new ride!
drive safe!

Old 06-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
I am biased but I agree....the GT Silver is HAWT !!

Enjoy

Old 06-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning. Great spec... Enjoy it, though it sounds like you are already!

Old 06-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Well lookie there. It finally showed

Old 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Love it!

I love Ray Catena, they really know how to take care of you over there.

My fathers good friends with Ray, his son in law, and a bunch of the other guys. They have some impressive facilities too .

Where are you located? By the looks of the houses, I'd guess maybe Monmouth Beach/Long Branch??

Old 06-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enoughcynicali will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Enjoy in the best of health!

Old 06-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats.....I'm STILL waiting on ours......

Quick Reply: 2011 Turbo S - FINALLY!!... PICS