Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New Switzer R911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My New Switzer R911 Turbo

New Pics on page 2 and 3 added 07.03.10

I have posted my journey from ownership of Sledgehammer to the amazing 911 Turbo 997.2 PDK back to this 997.1 with a full Switzer R911 package. Here are the latest pics of this bad boy and a dyno sheet of a previous R911 car tuned on race gas. Once Tym puts the pump gas tune on her, I will post that dyno sheet as well along with the latest pictures after the clear bra and tinted windows are installed. I can't wait to cruise in this one...

Attached Images       

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 07-05-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
Looks awesome!

I still can't believe you sold you PDK!

Best of luck with the build!
-George

Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you guys don't run E85 up there?

Old 06-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by myTT
Looks awesome!

I still can't believe you sold you PDK!

Best of luck with the build!
-George
I know, and I am convinced I made the right choice.

Originally Posted by IIVVX
you guys don't run E85 up there?
Its not prevalent enough yet. I do know that Switzer has done a GTR on E85 and that thing is a street beast! Maybe I will go this route when the pump gas setting gets boring and I run out of race gas cans.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:44 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Its not prevalent enough yet. I do know that Switzer has done a GTR on E85 and that thing is a street beast! Maybe I will go this route when the pump gas setting gets boring and I run out of race gas cans.
that sucks, it's pretty common here in texas. thats all i run (filled up for $2.12 a gallon today )

my tuner tells me it's 112-115 effective octane, it made a huge difference over 93 octane for me. if you have the ability to do it i would highly recommend you make the switch. just make sure your fuel system is adequate and have them tune you an E85 map to try it out. you'll never go back

Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Looks very mean! Did you swap cars with Aaron?

Old 06-17-2010, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats mate!

Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by IIVVX
that sucks, it's pretty common here in texas. thats all i run (filled up for $2.12 a gallon today )

my tuner tells me it's 112-115 effective octane, it made a huge difference over 93 octane for me. if you have the ability to do it i would highly recommend you make the switch. just make sure your fuel system is adequate and have them tune you an E85 map to try it out. you'll never go back
Yeah, Talked with Tym today and he is probably going to tune Sledgehammer on E85 and when he likes that set up, we will maybe goto it in the winter. Thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by AudiRS
Looks very mean! Did you swap cars with Aaron?
Yes, trade plus cash. Aaron was great to work with and a stand up guy!

Originally Posted by Alex_55
congrats mate!
Thank you. It should be a fun summer to say the least.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really nice
You're in good hands man!! Nice numbers!
Mike

Old 06-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
congrats on the beast!

Quick Reply: My New Switzer R911 Turbo