Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Looking for New 2010 White or Red Turbo PDK

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger

Is that from first hand knowledge of driving both cars, or even driving a car? Pretty big accomplishment for a 13 yr/o no?

We like you for your very nice photochop's, but when you start interjecting your (wrong) information with regards to $300k+ super car service intervals, or transmission choices, it's time to...

Cheers.

To the OP - best of luck on your search. That's all I have to add.

get over it...

I just know the advantages over manual, and how much more control you have of the engine.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
I just know the advantages over manual, and how much more control you have of the engine.
Maybe over an Automatic but clearly you haven't driven an F1 or DPK car. Similar control, only difference is involvement. Different strokes for different folks. No less, this kind of thread isn't the place to voice your opinion.

Rocketman - Good luck with the search. Perhaps the F-Car after the Turbo. Let me know which exhaust you decide to go with as well.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Zombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
get over it...

You are thirteen years old. You do not know the difference between a Manual or the PDK. Have you even driven a Porsche with PDK? Yea..

I personally enjoy manual more, but the OP stated that he wanted PDK, so why have you set out to change his mind? Show me your shifting in a manual that is as fast and consistent as the PDK

Old 06-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by wyatth
Maybe over an Automatic but clearly you haven't driven an F1 or DPK car. Similar control, only difference is involvement. Different strokes for different folks. No less, this kind of thread isn't the place to voice your opinion.

Rocketman - Good luck with the search. Perhaps the F-Car after the Turbo. Let me know which exhaust you decide to go with as well.
Wyatt,

Many, many thanks to you for answering all my annoying questions and for taking the time to check out the F-car for me. I appreciate all your help.
Reps to you !!

Also many thanks to Stoppie, DJ, and Bonehead for their assistance.....everyone has been great !

Last edited by rocketman; 06-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.