Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Aftermarket centre lock options

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Glen I can just see the look on your face as you read that, like ohhhh boy did I forget to check an option box! Argghrhrh%^!@%@$

Old 05-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
Glen I can just see the look on your face as you read that, like ohhhh boy did I forget to check an option box! Argghrhrh%^!@%@$
LOL, spot on, with the addition of my jaw hitting the desk !!!

Old 05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Another option is the Cargraphic IS-One... Its available with the center-lock option or for standard vehicles as well...

Please feel free to contact me for special TeamSpeed Member Pricing

Old 05-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for that, alas I think they look too similar to the spyder wheels that I don't like.

Look good in black there though.

G.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Forged Alloys centerlock

We have the centerlock in both 19 and 20 inch.
Very light, very strong.
I am delivering a couple of sets next week so I should have some "On Car" pics soon.
We also do it in a 10-spoke. I'll post some pics as soon as I get them.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Forgedwheeler; 05-18-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^his car is going to be a new TT-S he doesn't need a conversion kit
But if he doesn't go for the center locks, how will the after market centerlocks fit fit on the car?

I'm confused.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Because I have reverted back to taking the centre locks that come with the car. I had previously deleted tham, to stay with the standard wheels, bur have changed my mind.

G.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
I dont think you need to do afetrmarket. Here are my Stock Centerlocks Painted Black.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:38 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
For that Cargraphic car I would put these on:

It would look nice with the red calipers and the black wheels.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:28 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 997CarreraS
I dont think you need to do afetrmarket. Here are my Stock Centerlocks Painted Black.

Any pics of these on the car?

Quick Reply: Aftermarket centre lock options