Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Sport/Sport Plus???????????

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Sport/Sport Plus???????????

I have what may be a silly question. My car has Sport Chrono, I was reading somewhere about Sport Plus, is this the same thing or an additional option.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-16-2010, 12:21 PM
MSM
Teamspeed Rookie
MSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to allMSM is a name known to all
I think it is a PDK 997.2 option with Sports Chrono.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
the plus is only on the mk2 and yes it is different...
you half normal setting nice and comfy
Sport which is a little more aggressive shirting in the PDK
Sport+ is all out sport mode with stiffer shocks and really aggressive shifting

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-16-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
In my .2, does the Sport setting also allow for over boost (I have never paid attention). I know you get over boost in the 997.2's in Sport Plus but but not sure about Sport.