Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What's the real value of this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
What's the real value of this car?

Thanks.

Marshall Goldman Motor Sales & Leasing Inc.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Friend of mine just got a 159xxx blk/blk from Champion they gave him 7500 off Porsche matched it , some kind of deal they had going so 15,000 off sticker. there seem to be alot of cabs around.

Good choice...bored of the R8?

Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 AM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous example..if Marc's guy got 15k off a new one, you should be able to get around there, maybe a little more off, with the 600miles, since you won't have porsche incentive.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Friend of mine just got a 159xxx blk/blk from Champion they gave him 7500 off Porsche matched it , some kind of deal they had going so 15,000 off sticker. there seem to be alot of cabs around.

Good choice...bored of the R8?
Can't warm to it.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd rather have the TT cab myself as well. What a car!!

Old 05-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
This car would walk away from your R8 Jamie. Great choice.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:40 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the wheels. You should get 10K off because someone put them on.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Jaime honestly you will be bored in a month. Save the 150k for something that SCREAMS I need this car. The new Turbo's run through the rpms too fast and you are always shifting the damn car and never driving. It's good for getting groceries though

I've also heard of the 15k discounts on these but I don't see dealers going much cheaper on the faux limited supply Porsche is trying to show.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm all for it, I love the new P Turbos, but didn't you post somewhere that you drove one and you were bored with it??

Edit: Found it....
Originally Posted by jamie
Here's the strange part. The Audi feels much faster than the Porsche. I test drove a pdk turbo the other day and thought it horrid and boring. Much less engaging than the Audi.

Last edited by JonA85; 05-14-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Does this $15,000 discount apply to Turbo S's as well? Or just on "inventoried" Turbo and Turbo Cabs?

BTW - I love the wheels - but, I can see paying in the secondary market about $2,500 less because you can't put Techart's on :-)

Quick Reply: What's the real value of this car?