Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What's the real value of this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
you knuckleheads- THAT discount was done at the end of April.

It was 'dealer discounts the car up to 7500 off and PCNA pitches in 7500 off.

This car is NOT located at a Porsche dealer NOR are there barely any 2010 TT Cabs out there.

So that situation is not applicable.

BTW I believe this car came from us. Get me the VIN and I'll tell you.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
you knuckleheads- THAT discount was done at the end of April.

It was 'dealer discounts the car up to 7500 off and PCNA pitches in 7500 off.

This car is NOT located at a Porsche dealer NOR are there barely any 2010 TT Cabs out there.

So that situation is not applicable.

BTW I believe this car came from us. Get me the VIN and I'll tell you.
All you have just said still doesn't change the value

Don't pay more than 145k for that beast Jaime. It will be worth 20k less by July 1st

Porsche will always billed another. They've proven it way too long

Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Oh btw- there's only 24 NEW Turbo Cab's in the Country.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by h20skier
All you have just said still doesn't change the value

Don't pay more than 145k for that beast Jaime. It will be worth 20k less by July 1st

Porsche will always billed another. They've proven it way too long
I didn't say it changes anything other then I wanted to clarify that incentive no longer exists.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
With demand for 15

Old 05-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Boring color combo, and why waste your money when you could probably get the same deal on a Turbo S in 6 months?

Old 05-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I'm all for it, I love the new P Turbos, but didn't you post somewhere that you drove one and you were bored with it??

Edit: Found it....
Hoping the cab might make up for it.

Saw this car when I fly down there to check out the 993tt I bought and it was pretty much as I'd order it.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Only 24? I find that hard to believe. My dealer has already sold 2.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
24?
I've already seen 5 of them in a city in Belgium with 70.000 inhabitants. But hey, could be because Belgium is a lot closer to Germany.
I would prob buy it, it looks damn good and goes very fast.
Your choice.

didn't answered your question, sorry

159k is the right price i think

Last edited by KristofD10; 05-14-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KristofD10
24?
I've already seen 5 of them in a city in Belgium with 70.000 inhabitants. But hey, could be because Belgium is a lot closer to Germany.
I would prob buy it, it looks damn good and goes very fast.
Your choice.

didn't answered your question, sorry

159k is the right price i think
I think he was referring to the U.S.

Quick Reply: What's the real value of this car?