Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

PICS: Porsche Club gatherings in the UK

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
RS6 is boss. Did the scud owner get lost? LOL

Old 04-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
RS6 is boss. Did the scud owner get lost? LOL
The Scud owner often comes on Porsche Club events as he only recently traded in his old white 997 GT2 for it.

Old 04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex_997TurboRSC
Bingo!!

Was there the previous weekend at the end of one of my private little Reading runs I occasionally organize. We had lunch at the famous Trout Inn just off the Oxford ring-road. Was a great day of driving as I know all the best back roads around here.
Aaaaaah! The picture after that confused me as that following pictures is NOT the G&D car park!

I live less than 5 minutes from that pub, I'm in one of the houses to the right on the way to Henley.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Nice collection of P cars. Looks you had some great weather.