Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2002 M3 VS 997 Turbo Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ChrisM3 is an unknown quantity at this point
2002 M3 VS 997 Turbo Video

Stg 3 M3 (running low boost) out on the desert and encountered a slightly modified 997T.

YouTube - HPF M3 Vs 911 Turbo

Last edited by ChrisM3; 03-24-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ha! I actually posted that a little while ago, couldn't believe what I saw!

Old 03-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
as i said to the first time this got pasted, id rather have the 997TT

Old 03-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of light
Can anyone confirm the guy in the Turbo was actually racing? Just doesnt look like he ever had the car floored, maybe he was keeping it under the 4200rpm break-in. Dun no.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STRADALE
Can anyone confirm the guy in the Turbo was actually racing? Just doesnt look like he ever had the car floored, maybe he was keeping it under the 4200rpm break-in. Dun no.
No, no real way to confirm unless we can find the owner of that Oslo Blue TT

Old 03-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
That owner is a 19 year old kid that also posts on 6speedonline. He rarely posts though so I doubt any one of us would be able to get an answer out of him.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
I can tell you that those HPF M3's are very fast. I have the EVO GT 660 kit and raced a stage I HPF kit and beat him in every race but he did do quite well. He is now stage 2 and we are schedule to go to mexico for some more runs and the outcome may be different this time. Here is a clip.

YouTube - M3 vs 996tt

I was running 91 octane and the M3 was running 98 octane. I know my shifts are slow and I loose alot of boost between shifts. I am working on that. I bought the car just a few weeks prior to shooting the vids.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The guy giggling sounds like a chick... :ugh:

Old 03-25-2008, 06:53 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
That owner is a 19 year old kid that also posts on 6speedonline. He rarely posts though so I doubt any one of us would be able to get an answer out of him.
He does look young!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
^^
Kid looks like he hasn't even hit puberty.

Quick Reply: 2002 M3 VS 997 Turbo Video