Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What front lip is this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bonehead
About $2G's unpainted.
No go for me. Thats a crazy price???? Why does it cost so much?

Old 03-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
One it's a Champion piece, deco d is it's carbon fiber, and most importantly, Porsche tax

Old 03-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Deco d??? Stupid iPhone. Meant 'second'

Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
ohhhh otosoeyo....나는 이해한다
I hate the Pcar tax

Old 03-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
I hate the Pcar tax
Korean or just a Koreanophile?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LOL yes I am half Korean born in Seoul.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Watch your pan mal buddy!

Old 03-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LOL yes I am half Korean born in Seoul.
Cool. What's your other half?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
My father is Irish...corn beef and kimchee for me on St. Patty's day

Old 03-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
My father is Irish...corn beef and kimchee for me on St. Patty's day
LOL....that actually sounds kinda good.....

Quick Reply: What front lip is this?