Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

:SPECIAL OFFER for members ONLY !!!:

Old 02-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
:SPECIAL OFFER for members ONLY !!!:

Due to an unexpected & overwhelming amount of positive feedback on our NEW Monoblock lineup, Forza Forged has decided to reward (6) members (Porsche owners) with a chance of being the FIRST to have our 18" Monoblock F97 @ a one-time wholesale price to the end-user. HOW THIS WORKS...

PM me or Yoan@ForzaForged ... the first (6) members to contact Yoan or myself get in on the deal !!!
-We have secured 48 raw forgings to start production on this newest development.
-Wheels will be ready for delivery 4 - 7 weeks.
-Available for 993, 996, 997, 997.2, & GT3 Centerlock applications.
-These wheels are 20% lighter than stock !!! (based on 19" numbers).
-Wheels retail for $1250.00 ea.
-Own them for a fraction of that !!!!
-PM me or Yoan for SPECIAL PRICING !!!

Old 02-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta admit, those are really really sharp wheels!! I love'em!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I gotta admit, those are really really sharp wheels!! I love'em!
thanks...just replied to your PM

Old 05-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Guys, after a couple of month of developing the 18" Monoblock F97 for track applications, I am happy to announce that we have them in stock and we are ready to take orders.

Front- 18x9
Rear - 18x12

PM me for the absolute best price.

Yoan