Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Record: Verified 60-130 Run....Sledgehammer here I come!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats !!!!

your car is 4x4 anymore ?

Old 12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
congrats big time! where is the video?

Old 12-10-2009, 08:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
wow.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, awesome, that is even fast enough to get away from Elin....

Old 12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Now what are you doing with you car....not P800 anymore ???
Hi GT Rus. Its a P800 on pump setting and a Sledgehammer tune on race gas setting.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
turbofour is an unknown quantity at this point
great job!!! way to represent the 996s!!

Old 12-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the comments. I already hit a 4.4s on a flat road so considering a passanger affects the time by 0.3-0.5s is still pretty good. Two years ago with 650whp the car ran a 6.3s on a flat track (1/4 mile) per Vbox then with a slope it went a 6.1s so the forecasted number is correct. Now the side kick is: this car reached the 60-130 in 593 feet.

Originally Posted by TB993tt
Bloody hell that is fast as hell !

Could you adjust the scale for the long Gs put it say from 0.4 to 1 then we can really "feel" the thrust

That whole slope thing is a bit crazy, I mean 2.6% on a 250metre run is like 6.5m drop which is a nice hill and will effect the numbers big time. If the 6speed rules are set and you are all working to them then I guess to be on the same playing field you need to find the maximum "allowable" slope to be as competative as possible.

When we started doing 60-130mph runs it was to try and assess how much real hp cars were making so a flat "track" was necessary but I think you guys have evolved it a little past that

Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the positive words and comments. This run was at 31lbs of boost and yes the car is RWD. Cheers, Art.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TurboArt
Thanks for the comments. I already hit a 4.4s on a flat road so considering a passanger affects the time by 0.3-0.5s is still pretty good. Two years ago with 650whp the car ran a 6.3s on a flat track (1/4 mile) per Vbox then with a slope it went a 6.1s so the forecasted number is correct. Now the side kick is: this car reached the 60-130 in 593 feet.

So a 5 metre drop on 180m..... , I got the 250m from how long it takes my car ! you are flying there

Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Like I said TurboArt is one Fast MotherF&^ker
Clearly! Art is flying. Us mere mortals can't fathom such speed.

Quick Reply: New Record: Verified 60-130 Run....Sledgehammer here I come!!!!