Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

"Middle East" EVOMS EVT900 Clubsport - 3.8L - GT35's - Full Engine Build - TIPTRONIC

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009 | 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
catmagic is on a distinguished roadcatmagic is on a distinguished roadcatmagic is on a distinguished roadcatmagic is on a distinguished road
I like that Turbo~~~

Old 11-28-2009 | 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
BRN996TT i guess you will promise me a ride in that beast inshallah...
Mashallah a beast thru and thru....

Old 11-28-2009 | 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-28-2009 | 04:19 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NinjaBoy
BRN996TT i guess you will promise me a ride in that beast inshallah...
Mashallah a beast thru and thru....
Get in line buddy!

Old 11-28-2009 | 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Mashallla. Enjoy it in the best of health, Just don't pass by Saar anytime in the night!

Old 11-28-2009 | 09:52 AM
|
Former Sponsor
Todd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond repute
I will get to drive it first That is because we are installing it into our company 997TT so we can test and tune it prior to shipping it to EK. I will keep you all posted. Here are some more pictures of the build.

Old 11-28-2009 | 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mashallah all the best, its going to be a beast!!

Old 11-28-2009 | 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brn996tt
Thanks Todd , for posting this teaser pic
i cant describe to you how happy i am , after looking at the details and craftsmanship of evoms job , well done
cant wait until you dyno it , i'm sure it will make huge hp
it will be the fastest tip 997tt in the world
Originally Posted by Todd@EVOMS
brn996tt, should know. He has insider information about the car.
Hmmmmm
let me think about this for a second...

Mabrooka 3lak Abu Mohd

Old 11-28-2009 | 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
thank you all for your comments
now todd , you need to hurry up dynoing the car , the line is getting longer for a ride in this beast

Old 11-28-2009 | 03:17 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brn996tt
thank you all for your comments
now todd , you need to hurry up dynoing the car , the line is getting longer for a ride in this beast
EK, now don't you forget!

We go back a long way me and you, plus.. you still owe me a ride in the blue 996! But I fogive you.... you can make it up to me with a ride in this one!

Quick Reply: "Middle East" EVOMS EVT900 Clubsport - 3.8L - GT35's - Full Engine Build - TIPTRONIC