Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Im really not sure my car will do on this latest race gas mode in the mile? I will certainly try to beat it thats for sure!

ME too...if the transmisson lets ME In FACT we should go for NEW WORLD RECORD LOL

Last edited by GT RUS; 11-09-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TurboArt
I will give it a shot. I know I will beat the mph but the e.t. would be a different question. Challenge is on

I think you will have a better chance with AWD back...

With all this POWER car must be uncontrolable...Can spin any time at any gear if it catches bad surface....or you fast manuover...That how our Heffener FORD (RIP) GT 1100 crashed this summer... i must be scary to use all this POWER on regualar roads...

Also what is you 60-130 times ???

Old 11-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
So far the 60-130 verified time I have is a 5.43s on pump gas. I still have 1.2bar left in her.

Originally Posted by GT RUS
I think you will have a better chance with AWD back...

With all this POWER car must be uncontrolable...Can spin any time at any gear if it catches bad surface....or you fast manuover...That how our Heffener FORD (RIP) GT 1100 crashed this summer... i must be scary to use all this POWER on regualar roads...

Also what is you 60-130 times ???

Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
Amazing and congrats to switzer for being able to do this. Good tuning prolongs the life of an engine. I congratulate the american tuners for pushing the limits and seeing how far these machines can go. Seems like American tuning has gone well beyond what the euro tuners have done. Sometimes this leads to sour grapes.

awesome run guys. so who will be the first to break into the 3's?

Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TurboArt
So far the 60-130 verified time I have is a 5.43s on pump gas. I still have 1.2bar left in her.
I think its a very good number already...Good luck with more testing...

When will you fully turn it up ???

Old 11-11-2009, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Prche951
awesome run guys. so who will be the first to break into the 3's?

Goood question )))

Old 11-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StockToPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Incredible..

Keep up the great work...looking forward to the first dipping into the 3s!

Old 11-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I little birdie told me that Tym was working on my pump gas tune today. I cant wait to see what my every day pump gas mode makes. Once I get details I will post.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
good job guys, it is amazing what proper tuning can do on pump gas. Art, awesome time on pump.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
for sure great time Art! Did you race allenlambo today?

Quick Reply: Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record