Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record

NEW PHONE PICS ON PAGE 8

Tym Switzer ran a 4.25 second 60-130mph in my Sledgehammer on a 0.5% decline. Shift was a very solid 0.2 seconds. What an amazing time, great job!

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and standing mile list - 6speedonline.com Forums

Thanks Tym and David! I'm still shocked, but I think I can beat the .2 second shift.

Attached Images   

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 03-24-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: new pics
Old 11-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Les. Amazing run!!! 0.2s shift is not bad at all LOL. Your car is already in the neighborhood of the TT G's Very imprssive guys.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TurboArt
Congrats Les. Amazing run!!! 0.2s shift is not bad at all LOL. Your car is already in the neighborhood of the TT G's Very imprssive guys.
Yeah man thank you very much! I think I can beat Tyms shift however Im curious to see what the pump gas setting 60-130's, so I know what the difference is between the pump and the kill mode.

Originally Posted by alkyoneus
congrats!
Thank you.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
friggin awesome

Old 11-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yeah, im pretty much in shock that I own this car

Old 11-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I just called Tym and I asked him "how much boost did you run for the 4.25 pull?".....and he says "How much boost????", I say "yes, how much boost?", and he responds with "ALL OF IT" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 11-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Yeah, im pretty much in shock that I own this car
Incredible..... average G 0.752, woweee.....

Better start saving for those rods - keep us informed

Old 11-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Congratulations Les and Switzer community!!

Wait for Toby negative comments now LOL

Old 11-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TB993tt
Incredible..... average G 0.752, woweee.....

Better start saving for those rods - keep us informed
We post same time LOL!!!

I wonder why u r wasting in teamspeed read and comment threads for beginner tuners LOL!!!

Have u ever post a positive thing on U.S forums? LO!!!

Quick Reply: Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record