Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

P's and HRE's

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to all
Your car looks amazing, what are the sizes??

Old 11-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyamg
Your car looks amazing, what are the sizes??
Thanks everyone.
Wheels are 9x20, 12x20
Tires: Michelin PS2's 245/30/20, 325/25/20

Last edited by bonehead; 11-04-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB

very expensive though...curb rash with those wheels on my car would break my heart
Looks awesome!

funny side story...I had my stock wheels for 2 years and never had a problem...the first week I had these I curbed the passenger side rears and had to send them back to HRE! That sucked!

Old 11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant future
Very nice.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
911-AL is an unknown quantity at this point
Those look awesome!

Old 11-04-2009, 07:44 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Looks awesome!

funny side story...I had my stock wheels for 2 years and never had a problem...the first week I had these I curbed the passenger side rears and had to send them back to HRE! That sucked!
damn...that`s why I would not pay 9k for wheels..because I know that someday they`d get hurt in those freakin Euro streets.

some time ago I heard about insurances for wheels...
but I guess that`s scam

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They do have insurance for wheels...I even bought it for the stockers...but I never damaged the stock wheels! Not sure if they sell it for aftermarket wheels.

It cost a fortune to send them back for repair...nearly as much as just buying another wheel!

Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Very nice, great choice on rims..looks outstanding...its missing the tequipment all red tail lights makes it look meaner and some chrome techart tips as those look outstanding.
I've been going back and forth on this. I sorta like the clear lenses breaking up the color a bit, but the all red looks pretty sinister...

Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
looks GREAT!