Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

So, nobodys finally gonna buy this TT?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I would be surprised if a dealer would even agree to order a car like that today without at least a 50% non-refundable deposit.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I would be surprised if a dealer would even agree to order a car like that today without at least a 50% non-refundable deposit.
I agree. Once you order that puppy, it's yours. for better or for worse. Normally custom colors add to the value of a car, but this color eeesh.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
Try shipping it to Russia or Middle East? Their tastes seem to go more in that particular direction. Tastes on such things are always amazingly cultural, even tho each of us prefers to believe that we are above it all. But I must admit that when looking at this particular TT, I am very thankful that I am not from such a culture where this car is considered beautiful.

I guess it would be a great monetary savings to love styles that were never popular nor fashionable. And probably quite easy to date what you thought were the World's most beautiful women! LOL...

Old 08-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
peter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished road

Old 08-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
There's a similar 996TT here, but the interior is beige. Luckily it is the only one. Either way, I can never imagine owning a car in that color. Isn't this similar to a color Ford used to offer in the 90s?

Last edited by turbotronic; 08-29-2009 at 11:26 AM.