Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Porsche Sport Driving School - Teamspeed Partner

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura aboutBob in NY has a spectacular aura about
Great write up Jason! I was fortunate enough to attend the PDE 3 years ago and I'm heading down to Birmingham at the end of this month for a 2 day program. It's awesome in everyway. If anyone has the opportunity they should take advantage of this special experience.

Old 05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
sparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nice
It is great to have you here as a sponsor and participant! Thanks.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and keep us posted about a possible TS event. I might be interested.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the new banner, which is so sick looking by the way, the other day and was so pumped I called my dad and uncles who are members here to show them. Could sound a little geeky but having you guys around is awesome as I want to do this school so bad. I'm trying it out to my dad for a graduation present but he is insistent that he's going first. Anyway, great to have you guys around and a TS track day could be pretty awesome...

Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool... its got me thinking...

Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, I think you will find this place a perfect demographic.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome PSDS! I didn't realize you were sponsoring TS.

I've been on the Intro, Masters, and 3-day Competition Courses and can't say enough great things about the school. People say it all the time, it is the best mod you can make for your Porsche (i.e. tighten up that nut behind the wheel).

BTW, how's about getting some 6-speed equipped turbos for that new turbo course? I'll sign up if you do!

Old 05-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
That's stopping me from going back too! The fact that they've only got tiptronic Turbos so far. Where are those 6 speed Turbos?!?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Igor, I was unaware that the turbos you have are only tips... that'll stop me too from doing the turbo course. Please bring on the 6 speeds.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud ofBill@PSDS has much to be proud of
The primary reason for tips in the Turbos is safety, and maintaining a fun but safe environment for all our attendees is our main goal. The secondary reason is that they accommodate the widest range of drivers.

Quick Reply: Porsche Sport Driving School - Teamspeed Partner