Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

SpeedChannel Tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
He just doesn't fit the part well. I am sure he is a really good guy and a heck of a driver. But I just think he comes off as a pansie. He doesn't deliver the lines very well and the writing stinks. The writing isn't his fault though.

They need someone like Duane "The Rock" Johnson to host the show. He can drive. Did you see "Race to Witch Mountain"???
Well its definitely not Top Gear, but this season has been pretty good IMO. Finally saw last night's episode and the EVOMS track footage with the two turbos was very entertaining. The hydrogen powered car with Arnold was boring as hell though.

By the way, if that was Todd's wife's car what the hell does he drive? That thing is an absolute beast.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Well it definitely not Top Gear, but this season has been pretty good IMO. Finally saw last night's episode and the EVOMS track footage with the two turbos was very entertaining. The hydrogen powered car with Arnold was boring as hell though.
Yeah. The plastic chick didn't improve it much either....

Old 04-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by torresmd
Thanks! There is something very special about watching your own car on TV.
Very cool.
Steve ,your car looked awesome,makes me want a 997 in that color.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joetwint
Steve ,your car looked awesome,makes me want a 997 in that color.
Thanks! I cannot wait to see the upcoming episode on the Texas mile.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
porschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enoughporschephile will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by torresmd
Thanks! There is something very special about watching your own car on TV.
Very cool.
I would be upset that they portrayed your car as only being capable of a 12.2sec quarter

Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
WTF? I recorded nascar truck racing. Great.
Ditto..still haven't caught this yet..is there a youtube clip??