Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

SpeedChannel Tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
just watched it. It was awesome, Congrats to you guys and on an awesome car.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Truck racing was on.
What the hell was that, I recorded it while I was at dinner. Come back and its the dumbest form of motorsport around; pickup truck racing. No good, hopefully it will be on later tonight and I can watch it tom. F'ing truck racing...seriously?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! Congrats.. Post the clip on youtube!

Old 04-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched the video last night. Tanner drives the cars pretty good I must say. Now, we have to see some clips on drag strip. Keep it coming. Congrats again!!

Old 04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
That is, if that Tanner guy doesn't screw it up too badly. I'm not his biggest fan.
Why? (Y'know, apart from not being Lewis Hamilton?)

Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PMac
Why? (Y'know, apart from not being Lewis Hamilton?)
Was wondering the same thing actually. Have you met the guy Dana? Is it that he has one of the best jobs around? I mean I'm not a his number one fan, just wondering b/c it seems that a lot of people don't like him very much.

Old 04-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Was wondering the same thing actually. Have you met the guy Dana? Is it that he has one of the best jobs around? I mean I'm not a his number one fan, just wondering b/c it seems that a lot of people don't like him very much.
He just doesn't fit the part well. I am sure he is a really good guy and a heck of a driver. But I just think he comes off as a pansie. He doesn't deliver the lines very well and the writing stinks. The writing isn't his fault though.

They need someone like Duane "The Rock" Johnson to host the show. He can drive. Did you see "Race to Witch Mountain"???

Old 04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Luis
Great show. Steve, your car was looking great!
Huge props to Todd, Chris and the rest of the team at Evoms.
Can't wait to see the TX mile episode.
Thanks! There is something very special about watching your own car on TV.
Very cool.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
WTF? I recorded nascar truck racing. Great.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Truck racing was on.
See my post above! Somehow, the SPEED schedule got messed up as opposed to the DVR guide. Typical.