Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

A running pictorial of my new project B9R from BBI

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009 | 11:49 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
9ff cams should increase 402" lift on the intake up to 432" and 237 degrees duration and then 400" lift and 216 deg on the exhaust.
We are also shooting to use GT3 cam synch pickups with this 9ff cams so that in order to take *full* advantage of the variable cam timing. I hope I answered all the questions cjv but Betim's shop has been bombarded with business lately. He does not even read my emails anymore. I will definately have him come and say a few words. Cheers bro.

Old 04-19-2009 | 11:53 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a quick video of the shop by garage 419. My car is the one with the Techart package outside(5th from left).

YouTube - PPI Audi R8 Razor at BBI Autosport - Garage419

Old 04-19-2009 | 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting that video. That BS sounds INSANE!
props to BBI guys, as always amazing work coming from you!

Old 04-20-2009 | 12:25 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
These guys are stand up guys and stand behind their work. Appreciate the kind words.

Originally Posted by Igor
Thanks for posting that video. That BS sounds INSANE!
props to BBI guys, as always amazing work coming from you!

Old 04-20-2009 | 10:26 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TurboArt
9ff cams should increase 402" lift on the intake up to 432" and 237 degrees duration and then 400" lift and 216 deg on the exhaust.
We are also shooting to use GT3 cam synch pickups with this 9ff cams so that in order to take *full* advantage of the variable cam timing. I hope I answered all the questions cjv but Betim's shop has been bombarded with business lately. He does not even read my emails anymore. I will definately have him come and say a few words. Cheers bro.
Thanks for the information. Most people won't give that information out.

Old 04-20-2009 | 10:54 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chad, You are quite welcome bro. I like your title BTW, political moderator. When can I join that group?

Old 05-06-2009 | 12:38 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Good news is that the engine tear down started two weeks ago, heads are being O ringed and ported. Just wanted to share this pics for all the enthusiasts. More to come.

Last edited by TurboArt; 05-06-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-09-2009 | 07:59 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pics of the crank shaft OEM
http://

Old 05-09-2009 | 07:59 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pics of the OEM rods-never bent under 700whp

Old 05-09-2009 | 08:00 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pics of the cylinders and OEM pistons-nicely cleaned up Jared the engine builder

Quick Reply: A running pictorial of my new project B9R from BBI