Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

A running pictorial of my new project B9R from BBI

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009 | 11:50 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
^Thanks D for all the support. Just waiting for IC's to arrive by Monday and I pick up the car by Friday and break in the motor. Tuning will start shortly after that.

Old 09-13-2009 | 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
the videos look great Art. Can't wait to see this monster in person. from your avatar did you keep your original body kit? or did you go back to stock?

Old 09-16-2009 | 01:24 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you my friend. Sold all the Techart BS, stock all the way. Sleeper as it gets. Stock body has much better aero dynamics also. You will be impressed with the suspension work when you see it in person

Originally Posted by Prche951
the videos look great Art. Can't wait to see this monster in person. from your avatar did you keep your original body kit? or did you go back to stock?

Old 09-16-2009 | 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura aboutReeknHavic has a spectacular aura about
I think I speak for everyone Art when I say we can't wait to see your car running.

Old 09-16-2009 | 02:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OS Inspector is an unknown quantity at this point
look forward to seeing you in Oct Art n check out the bad ass mofo p car

Old 09-16-2009 | 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
Yup, really can't wait to see the car, but can't wait to meet the bro in person. Same with the rest of you guys going. Should be fun.

Old 09-16-2009 | 11:43 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks my friend

Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
I think I speak for everyone Art when I say we can't wait to see your car running.
Same here bro

Originally Posted by OS Inspector
look forward to seeing you in Oct Art n check out the bad ass mofo p car
Thanks homie, we will make sure to have a fun time there

Originally Posted by Prche951
Yup, really can't wait to see the car, but can't wait to meet the bro in person. Same with the rest of you guys going. Should be fun.

Old 10-04-2009 | 08:50 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Some udpates: IC mounting is done, engine is in the car, turbo oil lines completed, fuel system completed and tested up to 100 psi with no leaks. Will start the car on Monday. We will break in motor then tuning will start. We will be there for the Mile

Old 10-06-2009 | 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TurboArt
Some udpates: IC mounting is done, engine is in the car, turbo oil lines completed, fuel system completed and tested up to 100 psi with no leaks. Will start the car on Monday. We will break in motor then tuning will start. We will be there for the Mile
very cool. can't wait to see and hear this beast.

Old 10-07-2009 | 10:36 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
You will hear the beast before the Mile

Quick Reply: A running pictorial of my new project B9R from BBI