Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Rennsport-One Introduces the "RS2" 3-Piece wheel

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Rennsport-One Introduces the "RS2" 3-Piece wheel

Ts,
Rennsport-One presents its new 3-piece Forged "RS" wheel line. He is a teaser shot of our RS"2". Fitments are for 997 Narrow and Wide Bodies.

For more informatin, please contact info@rennsport-one.com

Attached Images   

Last edited by JustinBellZ; 02-17-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond repute
Stay tuned for special introductory pricing on these gems!

The first production run should be complete any day now.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
the line is coming out great

Old 02-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond reputeTomR has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

I can't wait to see the first samples of these! I had a lot more input on some of the design subtleties on the RS2 then I did on the RS1, so I'm particularly proud of this one. I can hardly wait to see the first set!!

Old 02-20-2009, 01:36 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
looking good, can't wait to see actual product on the cars! can I be your guinea pig?

Old 02-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ATL
looking good, can't wait to see actual product on the cars! can I be your guinea pig?
Matte black center with color-matched white lips, comin' right up!

Ask Justin to email you a recent pic of his car. I think you'll appreciate it.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad, any idea on how much they will weigh?

Old 02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by JC919
Not bad, any idea on how much they will weigh?
I'd prefer not to speculate with any exact numbers until I have a complete set in my hands. Of course, there are also some variables in the equation as well, such as diameter and width of the rims.

But to give you an idea, here are a few examples. I'm hoping a 19x8.5 wheel to weigh approximately 19-20 pounds. A 20x12 should come in around 22-23.

Once I have a few different size wheels in hand, completed and assembled, I'll do a more conclusive weigh-in so that I can post exact numbers for you guys.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-One
I'd prefer not to speculate with any exact numbers until I have a complete set in my hands. Of course, there are also some variables in the equation as well, such as diameter and width of the rims.

But to give you an idea, here are a few examples. I'm hoping a 19x8.5 wheel to weigh approximately 19-20 pounds. A 20x12 should come in around 22-23.

Once I have a few different size wheels in hand, completed and assembled, I'll do a more conclusive weigh-in so that I can post exact numbers for you guys.
Good deal, Thanks