Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

“My New Orange 997 Turbo” or “Why rationalization is so important”

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Freaking sweet car man.
Enjoy in good health.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, beautiful car. I was speaking to them 10 days ago about this car. I wanted it but my wife said it was too 'bright' ( I love it thought), so we passed on it and will order a White GT3 with similar options (yellow stitching). Enjoy and post up more pics when you get her home.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Congrats, beautiful car. I was speaking to them 10 days ago about this car. I wanted it but my wife said it was too 'bright' ( I love it thought), so we passed on it and will order a White GT3 with similar options (yellow stitching). Enjoy and post up more pics when you get her home.
You mean this car could have gone to another Dave in Massachusetts? Too funny. Thank your wife for me.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Went to see it again....

I went out to Ira today with my wife to see Alfie, see the car, and to sign 20 pieces of paper and hand over the check. I also got to meet Mrs. Alfie for the first time (she is apparently a P-car lover too).

I spent some time sitting in the car and I have to say it just feels like I'm home. After leaving Ira, I went out to swap my summer rubber back on the car since I am trading in the C4S. It was definitely a melancholy experience changing the wheels on the C4S for the last time. Driving around today was also similarly blue: I thought the whole break up thing ended when I got married. I just want that car to go to a good home.

Here are some more pics:

In the saddle with a big enthusiastic thumbs up!!!!

My wife (tall Asian chick) with Alfie and Mrs Alfie:

Gratuitous SOLD sign shot:

More interior pics:

Me Changing the wheels for the last time....how sad:

Old 02-01-2009, 05:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Dave big congrats again my friend!

Old 02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
I can't get over how perfectly it's optioned out. Love it.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond reputeN2it has a reputation beyond repute
Sick. Congrats on the beautiful ride!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Dave! That thing looks sweet with all the leather and stitching options.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Dave! You have great taste in options! You must be loving life this week

Old 02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car Dave! Good job on going through with it! I'm sure whatever you miss about the C4S for now will be quickly erased with the new trubo to ease the pain!

Quick Reply: “My New Orange 997 Turbo” or “Why rationalization is so important”