Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Porsche 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche 996 Turbo

When Porsche replaced the 993 series of the 911 with the 996, it was an obvious evolution. The car's aesthetics were keeping with the times, and the power and performance were still one step ahead.

Combine four wheel drive with a 400+-horsepower 3.6-liter rear-mounted flat six, and you've got yourself limitless fun just waiting to be had. Liveried in Obsidian black, this twin-turbocharged Stuttgart stealth bomber features a carbon fiber rear wing, silver-lipped black wheels and red calipers. Tailored in basalt black and tobacco leather, the cockpit offers a contrasting comfort to the car's get-down-to-business stature.

While the car is stationary on our showroom floor, it clearly yearns to devour the road. The roads here are dry; and the air is cold - just the way the engine likes it. So we're practically pulling in strangers off of the street just to take this thing out for a spin. If you find yourself in the area - and are looking for the perfect sports car - stop in and say hello. We'll be waiting - in the car!

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  117.7 KB
Name:  2.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  123.9 KB
Name:  3.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  132.2 KB
Name:  4.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  139.1 KB
Name:  5.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  105.3 KB

Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Cool
Does that interior came from the factory?
I spot a Koenigsegg too

Old 01-02-2009, 10:43 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to get my hands on this car! The problem is how much? And how do I pay? And how do you guys intend to send it over here?

Old 01-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
I would love to get my hands on this car! The problem is how much? And how do I pay? And how do you guys intend to send it over here?
You should. US dealers are willing and eager to export.
Call him or email them.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
The car is $55,000. I can look into shipping. If I could figure out a way to drive it from here to Bahrain, I would. I have a friend who shipped a car to Bahrain, so I'll ask him.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
The car is $55,000.
WOW! Amazing price for a beautiful and nicely configured 996T!

Old 01-02-2009, 12:00 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The interior and exhaust tips, I am just loving how tastefully done this car is. If it was my car it would be really similar just mine would have the techart front.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looking amazing, love the interior. Goodluck with the sale.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks, everyone. If you're interested, I encourage you to contact me or someone else at Universal. Because if this car doesn't sell soon, I'm gonna try and sneak it outta here for the weekend - and that's really more trouble than I need.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
Thanks, everyone. If you're interested, I encourage you to contact me or someone else at Universal. Because if this car doesn't sell soon, I'm gonna try and sneak it outta here for the weekend - and that's really more trouble than I need.
Your right it is more trouble then you need, I'll take it for the weekend

Quick Reply: Porsche 996 Turbo