Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Porsche 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
WOW
CoB you need to go for this!!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow thats nice, Ive never seen an interior combination like that in a turbo 996. What year is it and how many miles?

Old 01-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MoeMonney
Wow thats nice, Ive never seen an interior combination like that in a turbo 996. What year is it and how many miles?
It's an '02 with 31,560 miles; $55,000.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
come on Cupcake. I think u got urself a great deal....

Old 01-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
I'll admit that while I like Porsches - they hold a special place in my heart - I don't know much about them. So here's a list of the car's options that was just e-mailed to me from my boss.

Aftermarket wheels, Eibach suspension, Pes ECU remapping, Fab Speed air intake, custom interior, custom radio with GPS satellite, Bluetooth, carbon fiber rear wing, Tech Art rockers and a custom bumper.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
SICK AS HELL, damn!!! Let's go for a ride hah

Old 01-04-2009, 11:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The front bumper looks to be gemballa or a gemballa style copy ; this TT is very clean!

Old 01-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful car definitely top 5 996 TT ..... if I were you cupcake I'd go for it

Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, we're talkijng over 20G's here. If I dont touch it, smell it and taste it. I aint payin for it!

Sorry... but I'll keep shopping locally.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Guys, we're talkijng over 20G's here. If I dont touch it, smell it and taste it. I aint payin for it!

Sorry... but I'll keep shopping locally.
I dunno much about the prices here but I was under the impression a clean car would go for around 22k and compared to what we have here IMO it's above and beyond .... it's just me but if I were you I'd fly there check out the car and bring her home ..... what ever you decide to buy I sincerely hope you enjoy it in the best of health

Quick Reply: Porsche 996 Turbo