Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: New 09 997TT White with latest tech, or 07 GT3RS Orange with 2k miles?
09 997TT White brand new
27.27%
07 GT3RS Orange 2k miles
72.73%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

09 997TT white or 07 GT3RS orange?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I voted RS before ownership of the TT was revealed. Keep the TT.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for the Orange RS. Very nasty cool. You could pretend to be King of the Ring everyday if you wanted. That would be very satisfying. Orange is killer. Being a bit of a torque pig, I'd miss the torque of the stock TT and easily attainable increase in thrust provided by simple mods. Tough call.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
So ParkMonster...
Does the poll result represent your intent?
Are we going to see that RS?
GrayTT, I've decided to keep my 09 white TT after taking a hard look at the RS. I will just wait until the next facelift comes out as I'm not willing to pay over list for a used car.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zippy
I voted for the Orange RS. Very nasty cool. You could pretend to be King of the Ring everyday if you wanted. That would be very satisfying. Orange is killer. Being a bit of a torque pig, I'd miss the torque of the stock TT and easily attainable increase in thrust provided by simple mods. Tough call.
I do plan on doing some mods to power.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Alex
I voted RS before ownership of the TT was revealed. Keep the TT.
Alex, that's a sweet lookin Benz. Can you show me some photos?