Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

*HRE 19" Brushed P40 Wheels | IN STOCK!!*

Old 12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
*HRE 19" Brushed P40 Wheels | IN STOCK!!*

Hello everyone,
We just received our 19" Brushed P40s in widebody fitment. These wheels will fit your 996 Turbo & 997 Turbo.

All HRE Monoblok wheels are TPMS compatible and accept OEM center caps and lugs. You will receive the HRE center caps with your order.

Avoid the long wait and pick up these beautiful wheels that are in stock and ready to ship!

Contact me via the forum, email (info@redline-motorworks.com) or by phone (570.577.4615) with any questions, if you're interested in a quote or if you would like to place an order!

Thank you very much,

Andrew @ Redline Motorworks

Old 12-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I love those wheels!

Old 12-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
are the wheels on the black turbo in 19"s or 20"s?

Old 12-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JonA85
I love those wheels!
Me too!

Originally Posted by 911 S
are the wheels on the black turbo in 19"s or 20"s?
I believe they are 19s but it's hard to tell.

Here are 19s for reference.

Last edited by RedlineMotorworks; 12-03-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
maxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nice
those look great...the p43 are even nicer IMO. Any of those in brushed?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by maxwell
those look great...the p43 are even nicer IMO. Any of those in brushed?
We have access to a lot of HRE wheels that are in stock right now. PM sent.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I love the p43 and the p40 is really growing on me

Old 12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I love the p43 and the p40 is really growing on me
I really like the P43 as well. Both are hot wheels though.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Order them today and get them in time for the holidays!

Old 12-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Still in stock and ready to ship everyone!

We can still ship these out for you to receive them in time for Christmas!

Call me at 570.577.4615 for ordering instructions.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *HRE 19" Brushed P40 Wheels | IN STOCK!!*