Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

*HRE 19" Brushed P40 Wheels | IN STOCK!!*

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Still available! Give me a call at 570.577.4615 for more 'TS-only' info.

Order soon to have these before Christmas if you're located in the US.

Dave just picked up a set and you should too.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Still available!

HREs are the perfect Christmas gift....for your Porsche.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
My heart wants them but my brain tells me to wait but the way I'm feeling now can be summed up in a nugget of wisdom from Homer Simpson "Shut up brain! or I'll stab you with a Q-tip"

Old 12-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by like.no.other
My heart wants them but my brain tells me to wait but the way I'm feeling now can be summed up in a nugget of wisdom from Homer Simpson "Shut up brain! or I'll stab you with a Q-tip"
hahah

You know you want 'em.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels equal perfection.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
Those wheels equal perfection.
I agree.

I just sold them to a customer with a Ruby Red 997 Twin Turbo.

Will post pics once I receive them. He just needs the car now...lol

Thanks everyone!