Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Mansory has bought Rinspeed !

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Mansory has bought Rinspeed !

The Mansory Coorporation GmbH absorbed the Porsche refining division of the Swiss Rinspeed AG at 1. November 2008.The new established
company Mansory (Switzerland) AG will be operating from the former Rinspeed- headquarters in Zumikon based near the Zürichsee.

The main focus will be the development and the worldwide marketing of customization programs for various Porsche models.
Furthermore Mansory Switzerland will take over the distribution of the customization programs of the Mansory Cooperation GmbH for Switzerland.

Try to go to rinspeed website, you will get MANSORY Switzerland-

Old 11-03-2008, 11:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
wow, big tuning news!

Old 11-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
That kind of bums me out. I really like what Rinspeed does and Mansory doesn't really impress me much...

Old 11-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Hope they don't mix to much, since they are both pretty important for different sections in the tuning scene (perfomance vs. looks)

Old 11-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
That kind of bums me out. I really like what Rinspeed does and Mansory doesn't really impress me much...
I agree, seems like Rinspeed does a bit cleaner work where Mansory goes a little overboard in the looks department on most cases.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
in my opinion, RINSPEED does a very good job with their designs, i really hope mansory doesnt mess that up!!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
+1 I never cared for mansory especially after they botched two amazing cars into something (the 599 & the SLR)
plus Rinspeed sounds so much cooler

Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
They should of done the opposite, Rinspeed buy Mansory, and clean up the looks of the cars. IMO Mansory needs some refinement, hopefully some ppl at Rinspeed will give them some guidance.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
They should of done the opposite, Rinspeed buy Mansory, and clean up the looks of the cars. IMO Mansory needs some refinement, hopefully some ppl at Rinspeed will give them some guidance.
Well said, I would rep but I have to spread around first haha...

Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
mmmmh, im not too sure on how i should feel about this, looks like everything rinspeed ever designed has mansory tags on it now...just take a look at the pictures on the website.
I live very close to the ex-Rinspeed "shop", I think i'll have to go take a look at this new establishment. I know the founder of Rinspeed and funny enough, he never mentioned anything about this whole deal with mansory...

I never really liked rinspeed, their 22" and 23" Wheels for SUVs are great, but the old bodykits never really stacked up to other tuners like Techart. I always liked the 997 Indy though. A friend of mine owns a Matte black Cayenne Turbo converted to a full Rinspeed X-Treme, which is also one of the only things ive liked from rinspeed so far.

Mansory always overdoes things...their exhaust systems have a sublime note to them though. The ugly 599 single tip exhaust is the best i've heard on the car yet. and this Vanquish S sounds awesome too.

Aston:
YouTube - MANSORY Aston Martin Vanquish S

Quick Reply: Mansory has bought Rinspeed !