Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Mansory has bought Rinspeed !

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 06:49 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, The Mansory vanquish S sounds unreal.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
I really like whats mansory does just because it's over the top, if i had the money i'd bought that stallone just to put it in my living room, and take a sleeper for the street . I just love the stallone because all is redone , you should do an awesome car of it if you choose the right colors, mansory does just what his customers wants.

you can do your mansory in bicolor gold with gold ostrich leather, you can do the same car in monocolor white or satin black, with a black alcantara interior with red stiching, that will be the same car, but you will see people all over the forums saying it's the best car they have seen.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
OMG, The Mansory vanquish S sounds unreal.
it's intoxicating thanks for sharing

Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zooyorker
. The ugly 599 single tip exhaust is the best i've heard on the car yet.
is there a sound clip to the 599?

Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
vanquish sounds incredible btw... is it just me or does it take forever and a day to shift or is he delaying the shift?

Old 11-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Old 11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
thank you sir, im in class now so ill take a listen when i get home.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Jiaim
I really like whats mansory does just because it's over the top, if i had the money i'd bought that stallone just to put it in my living room, and take a sleeper for the street . I just love the stallone because all is redone , you should do an awesome car of it if you choose the right colors, mansory does just what his customers wants.

you can do your mansory in bicolor gold with gold ostrich leather, you can do the same car in monocolor white or satin black, with a black alcantara interior with red stiching, that will be the same car, but you will see people all over the forums saying it's the best car they have seen.

Very true sir, it's simply a wonderful piece of aesthetic engineering. I would opt for the Satin Black version I think. Good idea to put it in the living room, and maybe go for the "occasional" drive

Best,
Yannick

Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by like.no.other
it's intoxicating thanks for sharing
Any time, very welcome sir.

Best,
Yannick

Quick Reply: Mansory has bought Rinspeed !