Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Black 997 Turbo Might Be History

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 05:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drbill
Stryke , start a new thread on why you like the look of the 996. This thread is heading away from the subject at heart. Darren, i have a few bites on the car and thanks again buddy for everything.
You're just mad cause you have no avatar.

On a side note, look what I found.

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of light
gtreat pix buddy!.....will throw in girl in purple top with sale of car!

Old 11-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stryke

Nice purple shirt Gil! Glad you got the rug, looks much better than 'au naturel'.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stryke

Where am I and where is John?

LOL at Bond and his flannel shirt and timberlands, didn't we have to bribe the doorman to let him in?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of lightdrbill is a glorious beacon of light
no if you remember i knew thw owner and walked everyone right in and free drinks.........