Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Submitted my Specs! - Pro Forma

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:48 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Coochas, congrats and I'm sure you're anxious for it to arrive!

Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrads on the new ride! Porsche fest is This Saturday in Brookline (even though it'll rain) I'm going, are you going to attend with your new car? If so you wanna take me for a ride? Lunch on me.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Sounds good to me! Just let me know when you'll get the car and we'll talk about me coming out there. I've never been to Boston before so this would be as good an excuse as any. One local guy has an orange 997TT and it never fails to impress me whenever I see it. He just had an orange rollbar added to it and it's his WIFE's car! I think its hilarious.
Orange roll bar!
Come on out to Boston.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Congrads on the new ride! Porsche fest is This Saturday in Brookline (even though it'll rain) I'm going, are you going to attend with your new car? If so you wanna take me for a ride? Lunch on me.
The car isn't even built yet! When it arrives, I'll have to organize a local TS meet.
As for tomorrow, I just found out that the Porschefest has been cancelled because of the anticipated downpours.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
meaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats.. You better post a ton of pics of that interior.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Coochas
The car isn't even built yet! When it arrives, I'll have to organize a local TS meet.
As for tomorrow, I just found out that the Porschefest has been cancelled because of the anticipated downpours.
Ya I just found out also, but that offer for a ride and lunch on me is still on the table

Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Ya I just found out also, but that offer for a ride and lunch on me is still on the table
Alrighty,...when the tiger arrives you'll be one of the first to go for a drive.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Surgeon
TT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud ofTT Surgeon has much to be proud of
Nice, do you still get the good engine or are you stuck with the DI one, hopefully you got the GT1 version. I heard/saw recently that all the FL 09 cars will have the DI, hope that's wrong(6 speed).

Old 09-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Nice, do you still get the good engine or are you stuck with the DI one, hopefully you got the GT1 version. I heard/saw recently that all the FL 09 cars will have the DI, hope that's wrong(6 speed).
My understanding is that it is the GT1 block but who the heck knows!
I would prefer the GT1 block purely for the historical significance. I'm not particularly concerned with potential problems of ECU manipulation or reliability that people cite wrt DFI.
Either way, I'm going for it !!!

Old 09-06-2008, 01:26 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
It will look very sporty in orange rs or blood orange as they call it, if I had that very same car my license plate would be ''JUICE"

Quick Reply: Submitted my Specs! - Pro Forma